Crepes have been one of my favorite breakfasts for a long time, and there are so many different things that you can fill it with. For example, my family usually fills them with a little powdered sugar with lemon juice on it, but we also love berries with whipped cream. This recipe makes about 12 medium-sized crepes.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly mix in the flour and milk.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Turn stove top on medium heat and spread about half a tablespoon of butter on to a medium pan.
- Pour ½ a cup a mixture on to the pan and slightly tilt the pan to evenly spread the mixture into a circle. You will know that the crepe is ready to be flipped when the edges start to turn golden brown and the center gets a little bubbly, this will take about a minute. After you flip your crepe, you won’t want to leave it on the pan for long. You will be able to tell that it is done when you can slightly tilt your pan and it will slide around.