This mousse is so good, and I don’t ever fell bad about eating it because it is a keto dessert. This recipe is originally from Margarita White. This recipe honestly don’t make a lot, so you may want to consider doubling it. For anyone that is one a low sugar diet, this dessert is for you.
- 2 oz. of unsalted butter at room temp.
- 2 oz. of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 oz. of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of Hershey sugar-free cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of Truvia
- Mix the butter and the Truvia together until completely combined in a medium sized bowl.
- With a hand mixer, add in the cream cheese.
- Mix in the cocoa powder.
- Slowly mix in the heavy whipping cream, making sure not to add it to fast. Mix with the hand mixer until it is fully incorporated and no longer runny.