French toast has been a breakfast that my sister and I have been enjoying for a long time. Until I made it my-self, I never knew how easy it is to make. This is a simple and easy breakfast that everyone can enjoy. If you want, you can even pour maple syrup on top or sprinkle powdered sugar. This recipe makes about 5 slices of french toast.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and take out any eggshells.
- Pour the eggs into a 9-inch cake pan.
- Mix in the milk and vanilla.
- Butter a large non-stick pan and turn stovetop to medium heat. Have the egg mixture close to the stove.
- Soak a slice of bread in the egg mixture and place on the pan. Flip the bread after about 20 seconds on the pan. It should look something like the picture above. Repeat this step until your out of egg mixture, about 5 slices.